1. If you make a reservation online via our official website, 30% (varies on special offers) of the room price must be fully paid under your agreement to secure your rights on the room(s) and rate(s).
2. The amount of payment is immediately deducted from the account of your credit card used for online booking.
3. For the security of credit card information, your personal details provided for online booking should be in accordance with the one provided at check-in to secure your rights. The ID documents of the same person(s) are required for verification and registration when check in our hotel.
4. Once you have booked your room online, please contact our staff at the hotel if you need to change the date of your arrival or cancel your booking.
5. Room rates listed on the official booking website are inclusive of room price, business tax, and service charge.
6. Please check-in from 15:00 on the day of arrival and check-out at 11:00 on the day of departure. The charge for late check-out is NT$ 600 per hour.
7. In the cases of natural disasters, such as typhoons, earthquakes or other irresistible factors, the judgments on the requests of postponement or cancellation are based on the government’s announcement for traffic and weather conditions. Please contact us within three days of expected arrival date.
8. Weekday: Sunday to Friday. Holiday: Saturday and National Holiday (last day not included). Vacation: Consecutive National Holidays more than three days (last day not included). Summer Break: from 7/1 to 8/31. The rate for the Lunar New Year Holidays is subject to further announcement.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. For the security of credit card information, your personal details provided for online booking should be in accordance with the one provided at check-in to secure your rights. The ID documents of the same person(s) are required for verification and registration when check in our hotel.
2. If you make a reservation online via our official website, 30% (varies on special offers) of the room price must be fully paid under your agreement to secure your rights on the room(s) and rate(s). The amount of payment is immediately deducted from the account of your credit card used for online booking. Please double check the price before paying for your online-booking. If you have any questions on the amount of charge, please call and ask for details before the transaction. There will be fees of administrative cost for the cancellation of your online-booking.
3. Cancellation of Reservation: In accordance to the Regulation of Standard Contracts issued by the Tourism Bureau, Ministry of Transportation and Communications, cancellation policy (maximum deposit will be 30% of the total room rate) as follows:
4. We may have special offers and limited-time sales on a regular basis. The package rates may differ from our daily room rates in the regular booking section. Please read carefully prior to confirming your reservation.
We dedicate ourselves for a secure online transaction environment, and value our client users' privacy. In order to ensure your rights, here is our privacy protection policy according to the regulations on“Personal Information Protection Act."
Collection of Personal Information
When you browse our web pages and participate in all online transaction activities, we will ask you to provide your personal related data according to the needs of the activities, such as your ID, password, full name, or unified ID numbers, contact phone/fax numbers, email and home address etc.
Use of Personal Information
The use of your personal information is limited to the collections for sales needs and related marketing emails or direct mails to promote our special offers.
Protection of Personal Information
1. Unless with your consent or special regulations by law, we will never release your personal information to any third parties or use it for other purposes other than collection of information for marketing purpose.
2. To provide you with more services or special offers, we must have your consent in advance before passing your personal information to our associated companies and suppliers and with methods to express your refusal of marketing offers and pay off all necessary expense.
Use of Cookie
To provide you more comprehensive individualized services, we may use Cookie to record and analyze the user’s behaviors, which can identify the user such as through your preferred type of information for various actions. If you do not want cookie, please remove it by setting up the browser. By doing so, you may not be able to enjoy certain services provided by this website.
Revision of the privacy protection policy
This privacy protection policy is immediately effective from the publication of the statement, however, we will revise the policy according to the revision of the regulated laws and the advancement of technology so as to realize the purpose of protecting the user’s privacy. The revised regulations will be posted on our website. You are welcome to review our privacy protection policy periodically for a better understanding of how we protect the personal information collected.
1. No pets are allowed to bring in our venue.
2. No smoking in the guest rooms or public areas. Smoke alarms are fitted throughout our venue and we thank you for your cooperation.
3. Please do not take away the amenities offered in our guest rooms.
4. No party, gambling, over-drinking, drugs or other illegal matters are allowed. Violators will be reported to the police.