Room description : This service is only for Guests with Accommodation.
2 double beds for 4, with toilet, cable TV, mini refrigerator and air conditioner
15:00 -17:30 Mud oven baking or experience traditional kilning
17:30 -19:00 Dinner (local delicacy or BBQ DIY) & traditional snack
19:30 - 21:00 Sky Lantern DIY
21:00 - 22:00 Sip tea with relatives or friends. Chinese Tea Serviceis provided.
07:30 - 08:30 Healthy farm style breakfast
08:30 - 10:00 Enriching farm tour
10:00 -10:30 Check out time
10:30 -12:00 DIY farm products
12:00 – 13:00 Lanyang style buffet lunch
13:30 - 15:00 T-shirt or bag printing
- 2 Days 1 night package includes: 1 night accommodation, 3 meals, and above mentioned activities.
- Package tour charges per person not per room, therefore any room must be occupied fully as it should be, in the case of not occupying fully, $1,000 per missing person will be charged. During Chinese New year holiday, $1650 per missing person will be charged.
- Child under 2 years old is free, a baby cot is available with $300 per night, reserved in advanced is required.
- Child between 3-5 years old is $1,500, 6-10 years old is $2,200, and above 10 years old is charged as an adult.
- Senior over 70 years old or holding valid disabled ID is entitled a discount price of $2,200 / person.
- During Chinese New year holiday, additional 10% will be charged on top of all prices.
- Price covers 3 million in public liability insurance.
Traditional local snack stall open 09:00-17:30 daily, it offers a variety of delicious local food: such as mung bean, taro rice-noodle soup, sweet glutinous rice ball, sweet tapioca ball (with QQ texture), Tann-ah noodle soup, Shaved ice….etc.